Wednesday, September 12, 2012

In Wild Love with Easy Spirit


I am an Easy Insider! What is that you say?  I have been asked by Easy Spirit shoes to evaluate and opine about some of their new styles. Anyone who knows me well, knows that there for a long while Easy Spirit mules were ALL I could wear because of the neuropathy in my feet and was limited in the time I spent on my feet. (On meds for it now and much improved and no limitations – walk 4 miles every morning!)   I have probably 25 pairs of them at least that are still in the closet and a few that are in the “use outside” bin because I have worn them out. I have always thought their shoes to be comfortable. But….when I got these I was blown away. 
IMG_3431 They are called Explosion 
They are the most comfortable shoes I have worn to date bar none.  I tested them out over many days and wearing them to walk with the dogs (here’s a couple of them saying stop with the pictures already and let’s go!
IMG_3433es
I took them to town and I shopped and ran several errands over 6 hours and I was amazed that my feet didn’t get tired like they normally do. Below you see  a couple of shoppers admiring my Easy Spirit Explosions 
IMAG0127Smile
I wear them with shorts, crops and jeans and I know I will still be wearing them through fall and winter in Texas (probably with socks in the winter). I dressed in my crops and Explosions and took them to lunch with friends (who didn’t want their picture taken).
IMAG0136s     IMG_3435
I am in Wild Love with these shoes!  Now….I just need Easy Spiriit to make them in more colors.  Like RED.
IMAG0126Check them out! HERE.
Now, I have another pair to check out and I have worn them once.  Over the next couple of days I have more opportunity to wear them and I will say more about them.  These are HOT little ankle boots and I was so surprised when I opened the box. Sneak peak….
IMAG0121                       IMAG0120  Stay tuned…..

No comments: